May 15, 2015

Miller Gets Some Back

Ed Miller leads out from UTG+1 for 4500, called by both Jerry Utke and Mark Johnson. The flop comes out T♣9♠6♠ and Miller checks. Utke makes it 11,000 and both players call.

The J♥ hits on the turn and Miller snap-shoves his last 44,600 into the middle. Utke asks for a count, looks over at Johnson, mumbles to himself and after about 90 seconds he tosses his cards into the muck.

Johnson takes about 50 seconds, asks again for the count, and is talking out loud whether to make the call or not. "I'm not gonna risk it," he says and tosses his cards into the muck, putting Utke on tilt.

"Are you kidding me," he exclaims. "I had QQ," he says as he leans over the table and looks over at Miller. "I would have called you if (Johnson) was not behind me."

Miller moves back up to 81,000

No comments:

Post a Comment